Saturday, October 13, 2012

[Article] Kim Hyung Jun - Furiously Tweets about His Juniors’ Disrespectful Attitude [12.10.12]


credits:    jnkm@soompi.com


Re-post with full credits.





Kim Hyung Jun recently shared his feelings about his juniors’ rude attitudes.

On October 11, Kim Hyung Jun tweeted, “These days, the younger ones are avoiding my glance so they can get away with not greeting me.”

Then he continued, “I was at Mokdong today and I’m getting so mad. You better not catch my eye, dongseng,” expressing his unhappy feelings (“dongseng” means “a younger person”).

It seems like Kim Hyung Jun was venting his frustration at his juniors who supposedly did not greet or bow down to him. Respectfully greeting or bowing down to your seniors or those who are older than you is a very important gesture in Korean society.

After Kim Hyung Jun’s angry tweets, netizens commented, “I wonder who the juniors are that didn’t greet him,” “I bet if the junior who ran into Kim Hyung Jun at Mokdong reads this, he’ll be surprised,” “Wherever you go, greeting or bowing is the most basic etiquette,” “I wonder if that junior is an idol,” and more.

Meanwhile, Kim Hyung Jun wrapped up his second solo Japanese album, “ESCAPE” and has successfully finished his solo tour concert “Kim Hyung Jun 2nd Story in JAPAN.”







1 comment:

  1. It's U-Kiss. Fans who saw the whole incident already tweed earlier.

    ReplyDelete