Friday, June 1, 2012

CNBLUE EARFUN (Special Limited Edition)

Few days as i turned 28 years of age last 22nd of MAY,  I received a very special gift from my eonni Malexx, though i wanted to buy/order this CNBLUE's EARFUN (Limited Edition) but unfornately i didn't. But then again, it surprises me that after my birthday, i received this album which i was eager to have and owned... thank eonni for giving me this special gift as well as to the previous giftd that you already gave me.. Luv ya eonni... =)

I took few pix from this album...Enjoy as much as i enjoyed it...





























~~ More pix to come... soon ~~









2 comments:

  1. eonnie,, love it..so envy to you,,,,ella here,,keke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe sis.. ill share more pix soon..so dont be envy... =) take care

      Delete