Monday, December 5, 2011

[Article] Kim Hyun Joong - Lee Jung Jae and Kim Hyun Joong to headline Speed? [05.12.11]

this drama is much awaited one... it think this is nice...




credits:   dramabeans.com


Re-post with full credits.







Upcoming car racing drama Speed (I know, I know. I’m not in charge of the titles.) has lined up quite the interesting double-male-lead lineup, having secured Lee Jung-jae who’s been attached to the project for some time, and is now awaiting final decision from singer-actor Kim Hyun Joong (Playful Kiss), who is reportedly considering the role for his big comeback drama. That is one odd pair of male leads. I’m looking for a commonality… I’m looking… Maybe they both like cars? Yeah, I got nuthin’.

Speed is the new mega-blockbuster action drama from the director of IRIS, PD Yang Yoon-ho, and is set to air on cable upstart TV Joseon in the spring. It’s about two car racers who go head to head in a fierce rivalry, and their relationship also involves a star-crossed fate. Like with each other? Because I’ll tell ya, if you’re trying to convince me they got switched at birth, I’m probably going to need a pair of goggles.

Considering the female lead role is popstar Sooyoung, of Girls’ Generation, below. Speed is gearing up for a premiere in March, but given that it’s stunt- and action-heavy, the production will need all the lead time it can get. Let’s hope it’s at least a fun, adrenaline-fueled popcorn-flick kind of ride. If anyone so much as hints at the I-drive-to-fill-the-emptiness-inside-because-I-killed-my-father-in-a-car-accident storyline, Imma sucker punch somebody.

Speed airs March-April on cable network TV Joseon.













0 comments:

Post a Comment