Tuesday, August 30, 2011

[News] Kim Hyun Joong - Successfully completes his Asia tour [30.08.11]




credits:   allkpop.com




On August 27th, SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong successfully concluded his one month promotional tour across Asia and returned to Korea.

Starting with Japan last month, the star toured seven different countries across Asia, which resulted in blocked-up airports at every entrance. His popularity was definitely confirmed with each visit, as he reportedly ran out of staff to effectively control the crowd for every high-five event. Kim Hyun Joong has also been receiving love calls from record labels around the globe.

Kim Hyun Joong revealed that he’ll be starting an Asia tour concert starting this December. “It was an enjoyable time that allowed me to meet my fans overseas, who are always supporting me and giving me so much love.  I’ve gained so much strength from your love and I promise to work hard on my next album.”

The star will be heading straight into preparations for his second mini-album.







Source + Photos: Chosun via Naver

0 comments:

Post a Comment