Sunday, August 28, 2011

[Article] Park Jung Min - Still thinks about that special girl [28.08.11] by k-popexpress


olala?! who's that special girl???


credits:   http://k-popexpress.com/


Re-post with full credits.




Group SS501′s Park Jung Min recently talked about a girl.

Park Jung Min appeared on the program, Jung Bo Suk’s 1 a.m. at Chungdam-dong, which will air on the 29th, and said, “After I debuted in 2005, I’ve never had a girlfriend. Sometimes I think about one girl in particular.”

The girl worked at a bank and helped Park with his investments. She was such a big fan of Park’s that the desktop on her computer was a picture of him.

He didn’t have the chance to go to the bank for a while, and when he finally returned she no longer worked there. She had taken a job as a flight attendant.

Park Jung Min said, “I met her again accidentally when I took an overseas flight. She was the attendant for my flight on two separate occasions.”

Park Jung Min  also talked about shooting a contraceptives commercial and made everyone laugh.



Source: Star News via korea.com


2 comments:

  1. Thinzar from MyanmarMay 26, 2012 at 7:59 PM

    Really! My computer and phone screen is set with your photo. My computer password is your birthday (the third of april 1987). How? Are you satisfy or funny or angry? Please reply me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinzar from MyanmarMay 26, 2012 at 8:16 PM

    Sorry .Jung min. I have not any purpose on you. Please forgive me.

    ReplyDelete