Tuesday, July 26, 2011

[Video+Trans] Kim Hyung Jun - Interview with PIA Hallyu Japan




luv it!


credits:   http://t.pia.jp/interview/music/kimhyungjun.jsp + PIAchannel@youtube + ゆうき (@) (English translation)


Re-post with full credits.







Kim Hyung Jun
We can know that he has confidence though he smiles like the boy. He sees straight ahead, and goes forward.

Kim Hyung Jun who releases Japanese original single 1st 'Nemurenai yoru Long Night-' on Wednesday, July 27, and holds Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya tour in August. I asked him who has grown from "Youngest child of SS501 Kim Hyung Jun" to "Solo artist Kim Hyung Jun"


You released the 1st solo album "My Girl" in March in Korea and April in Japan . Is there a difference in the group activity and the solo?
I thought when I stood on a stage for the first time alone. "Ah became a solo singer". The good points of solo activity are to be able to do my own music, and to inform everyone of the name of "Kim HyungJun". The bad point is lonely? Because I can not rely on anyone.

The phenomenon that become the fan of SS501 in a recent K-POP boom. Cause seeing your solo activity.
Really? It is great! I have belief that the fan increase if I act rightly. There must be persons who understand if I have sincerity and work hard.

You released "My Girl", then you also done the 1st solo tour in Japan. How did you think the reaction of audience on the stage?
Yea! Everyone exciting!! (laughter) I was glad to hear the fan increased after the tour. "yokattane" (in Japanese)

Please teach remaining in memories in the tour.
There was little time to go to play. But I was satisfied because I was able to do a good show. I said the one selfishness, and I went to eat "TEBASAKI" of Nagoya. I like it very much... (laughter)

You lived in Japan as member of SS501. Where do you want to go again?
u...n... oh! I want to go to Odaiba. Odaiba was seen well from our lodgings that we lived in Japan. Because it was near the Rainbow Bridge. I didn't go for a while, so I want to go after a long time.

You will release the 1st single "眠れない夜-Long Night-" in July, and you are scheduling the Tokyo,Osaka and Nagoya tour again. How will you show us this time?
The show that it runs crazy! I will do the show that this hot summer will be memories in your life. It is not only once. So that you may think "I want to see again." I will also work as hard as breaking of the body!

The last, please teach the target in the future as the solo artist.

The targets are the admission of my ability and the admission of my music. And I want to appeal for my brightness and a positive point. I wish you feel it when I sing~Not in a hurry, I want to act longly, and I want to challenge acting. I want to put out the great result at the Oricon chart. And I want to do a big concert at the end of the year though it might be difficult this year...huum. There are a lot of things I want to do!! I work hard little by little to the fulfilled of my dream. Please expect the release of "眠れない夜-Long Night-' on July 27!

0 comments:

Post a Comment