Thursday, July 28, 2011

[News] Kim Hyun Joong - Is going on a Tour of Asia

im excited to see him here in Philippines soon!

credits:   http://en.korea.com/


Re-post with full credits.




On July 28, Kim Hyun Joong left Korea to attend his showcase in Japan.

On July 29, Kim Hyun Joong attended his showcase for his album called Breakdown.

Kim Hyun Joong is going to have a meeting with over 1,500 people including the press and his fans. He will perform a powerful dance to his songs.

Kim Hyun Joong said, “It feels like yesterday that I started making my album. I don’t yet really feel that it’s time to finish the work. I will make my comeback soon.”

In August, He is going on a tour of Asia including Taiwan, Thailand, Philippine, Malaysia to promote his album.


Source: Newsen from Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment