Wednesday, May 11, 2011

[News] Heo Young Saeng - "Kim Hyun Joong was almost burned to death because of me" Surprising Confession

i just dont know how to react wether to laugh or not..but one think that marks me on YS confession, that when he dashed into his house and worried about Hyun Joong who is still sleeping... (^_ ^)


credits:   star@dongha.com + xiaochu@Quainte501.com (English translation)

Re-post with full credits.





SS501 member Heo YoungSaeng revealed the story with his same group member Kim HyunJoong.

Heo YoungSaeng appeared in KBS2 ‘Happy Together’ to be broadcasted on 12-May and opened up the talk “I normally lit up candles in my house and drink (alcohol) with Kim HyunJoong. I received a call unexpectedly by a friend who asked for a meet up, so I left Kim HyunJoong who was sleeping in the house and went out.”

He continued “I went out to meet my friend outside for quite a while, then I was being contacted that ‘my house was on fire’, so I rushed back home and saw the 119 fire engine in front of my house making a big fuss. I was so worried about Kim HyunJoong who was sleeping inside the house, so I dashed into my house and Kim HyunJoong was sleeping safe and sound despite the fire. Fortunately, my house wasn’t burnt badly.”

“I am very sorry to Kim HyunJoong who almost died because of me, but it became a story for Kim HyunJoong to talk about in broadcast shows and laughed at it.” Heo YoungSaeng confessed, bring a burst of laughter in the bathhouse.

4 comments:

  1. YS really put his self in danger to save HJL..
    thank God you two save..huhuhu ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ayush - yes dear.. thank god theyre safe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know i heard about this incident in Intimate Note... Is it another one, or the same, I wonder? Coz some details don't match... Anyway... thank God they were ok and safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Malexx28 - its the same eonni they just differ in delivering it...har har har

    ReplyDelete