Monday, April 4, 2011

[Trans] Park Jung Min's note on the packet of sweet given to his fans during the birthday party

wow!!! lucky are those who received it and lucky as we who sees it...hehehehe all in all were so lucky!!!



credits:   @Josi3 + @PJMIFC ( http://www.park-jung-min.com/ ) ( Chinese translation ) + rainaftershine.wordpress.com ( English translation )




Dear my fans,

I really appreciate the birthday wishes you gave.
Although my heart was feeling heavy a while back, i conquer everything thanks to all your loving hearts.
I will cherish everyone’s loving heart.
With love, we will be able to do it.


By everyone’s Jungmin

2 comments:

  1. Awww! How sweet! I'm so touched right now, I think I'm gonna cry! :(( )))) And that bunny totaly killed me! ^_^ Love you, JM! Thanx for sharing this lux!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Malexx28 - youre always welcome eonni!!

    ReplyDelete