Wednesday, March 30, 2011

[Trans] Park Jung Min - "Everchanging Focus Point No Matter When or Where"

i love him more and more.. ^ ^



credits:   tvreport + No.43 Park ( Korean-Chinese translation ) + cllslam10.blogspot.com ( Chinese-English translation )




On 29th Mar afternoon, Singer Park Jung Min attended and POSE at the H&M VIP opening ceremony at the store Incheon New World Shopping Mall.

Incheon New World Shopping Mall is Korea's most represented East Asia Earliest Shopping Mall that introduced H&M (which is a Swedish brand).

This time Incheon New World Shopping Mall is a family orientated unit as it's managment strategy, regardless of gender or age, you can find their compliance with the concept and positioning.

4 comments:

  1. My love! My heart! My life! So damn charming! Ahhh! *faints with nose bleed*

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Malexx28 - eonni i told you dont faint and wipe nose bleed yeah!! we still have a world to defend to... TO THE WORLD & BEYOND!!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, my camrade... I'll try... but this is your fault you know? Posting my love like that... But don't stop! I love to faint and bleed! =)) TO THE WORLD AND BEYOND! YEAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Malexx28 - aigoo my fault huh? hehe yeah i love when u faint and nose bleed eonni.. go wipe huh? =)

    ReplyDelete