Tuesday, March 15, 2011

[Trans] Kim Hyun Joong - "Show Your Heart" Message

You've really showed your pure and kind heart Hyun Joong, thank you and to all who participate, a lot of Thanks and lets all still continue praying for Japan...


credits:  raulin_hj ( screenshot + chinese trans ) + khjgalaxy ( english trans ) + jeablover@twitter




( Translation )


When I saw the news about the earthquake, I was very shocked and worried. While thinking about what to do, I saw ( Mr ) Gackt's call out for help hence joined. One's person strength is small but when combined together, the strength becomes very big, I feel that I should help the victims! SHOW YOUR HEART!


['Show your heart' is a charity project by Gackt to help the victims of tsunami and earthquake in Japan.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment