Sunday, March 20, 2011

[News] Kim Hyun Joong and Hero Jae Joong spotted in Vancouver, Canada

i think im so late in posting this fan account, but its better late than never right??? ^ ^ i really searched for this fan account since i read an article just now wherein Hyun Joong and Jae Joong together with their BFF's Yoochun and others spotted on watching a musical... then, i came to know that hyun joong and jae joong were really went to Canada... hmmmm, i wonder what they were doing there, some questions are in my mind right now but i guess its not important anymore.... tsk, tsk,tsk...  ^ ^


credits:  koreantopnews.com



2010.01.09 Hanareum Mart

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
I couldn't stop shouting
I am so happy today!This few year I have been very hardworking and learn in the library. On my way, onanother sreeet's Hanareum Shopping center and also together with Xiong Oppa we were chatting. Coincidentally saw in the lift.

Song said:              That person look like Kim Hyun Joong.
Xiong also said :     He is Kim Hyun Joong!

At that moment, I...... can't say anything, as if my heartbeat stop beating.
But.... infront of me, it is the real Hero Jae Joong....
I am stunned and keep staring at Hero Jae Joong...
He just walked passed me....

Smiling and greet: "Hi" TTTTTTTTTTTTT

Kim Hyun Joong who ws beside him said:  "There is a Ppongtta ( Korean frozen desserts ) in Canada, too."

We just see both of them chat.

My almighty Xiong Oppa, cunningly asked Kim Hyun Joong, saying that he is too charming and wanted him to sign an autograph for his sister. Song also requested for his signature.
After received, hehehehe, but... it is very small. hehehe
But Song also accpeted it happily.

Today all thanks to Xiang Oppa, we could talked to Hero Jae Joong
Even joke with him really like won a lotto.
He kept walking around infront of me
Even if I don't eat I also can live, hehehehe




Original Source:  cyworld + junjun198705@Baidu Tieba + SS501UFO.blogspot.com ( english translation )





 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment