Sunday, March 6, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong & Xiah Junsu attend a wedding

honestly speaking, if i see hyun joong in an event such as this,, for sure my focus is not on the newly weds but ill keep my eyes on him only...  ^ ^... but come to think of it hyun joong and junsu are together again??? still its nice to hyun joong again... a week more to go to be busy in posting some pics and info of hyun joong... and few months more he'll be back!!!


credits:   as tagged + cll_slam10@twitter



Kim Hyun Joong & Xiah Junsu attending a wedding.

3 comments:

  1. I can't see the picture! Why???

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also dont have any idea why cant you view the picture but when i checked on my blog i can viewed it and when i ask my friends if they can viewed it or not they all said they did... but thanks for visiting my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too CANNOT see the picture?!

    ReplyDelete