Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Youngsaeng's and Kyu Jong's "THANK YOU" message - Manila Fanmeet

such a heartwarming message from our prince... Heo Youngsaeng.... and our eternal center... Kim Kyu Jong

credit:  preciousaya@youtube



Youngsaeng's Message


All the time, clouds become rain...
and let us feel...
our meeting...

You wait for me...
sometimes getting drenched in the rain...

And i regret for not even saying the words... "Thank You"

In the crowd, I saw you, searching for me..
waving your hands at me...

saying something to me... always... loving only me...

when i look at you, you smile at me..

and in that moment, I can say what I feel.... with my eyes..

but even the words,
"I Love You"
is not enough to fully express to you what I feel..

My Darlings...

You,
who is a big part of my life...

THANK YOU

for your LOVE...



Kyu Jong's Message


Thank You...
for always being at my side...

Thank You..
for always giving me Love...

Thank You..
for always taking care of me...

Thank You..
for always protecting me...

Thank You..
for always looking at me...

Thank You..
for always making me smile...

Thank You..
for always making me cry with happiness...

Thank You..
for always giving me strength...

Thank You..
for being with me for such a long time now...

and

Thank You..
for giving up precious time to be together today...

I want to write more to show my sincerity...

But i am burdened
because i have no talent in writing...

I want to repay the happiness
given to me by you,

MY Pretties...

~Green Peas~

I want to give more happiness

More than I have received from YOU,
for such a long time...

No,
I will definitely do that

We MUST grow old together...

hmm...

I prepared a small gift...  ^^

THANK YOU




0 comments:

Post a Comment