Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Face Shop Products

let me just share you the products that use in my daily busy life...thanks to The Face Shop....


My 'Face Shop' Goody Bag 








Brightening Rice Water Cleansing Foam ( Migamsu )

A moisturizing and brightening cleansing line with rice water and Moringa oil known as 'purifying tree' in India has very strong detoxifying quality.

Honestly, the smell is quiet nice. I think it smells quiet yummy.. (^_^) Indeed, its not drying, after washing my face. It felt that my face is smooth and clean, and felt different from the other cleansers i used before. It definitely brighten up my skin, and it also make make-up application easier. 


Su Hyang Snow Balancing Fluid

Light weight fluid that adjust the skin balance Ginseng Willow Birch Tree Sap supplies energy and revives the skin's youthful condition.

It also contain skin-friendly Macadamia Nut oil for nourishing. 


Su Hyang Snow Intensifying Essence

Combining reputable brightening oriental herbs and latest technology, this radiance- boosting line restores clarity and energy from a dull, stressed skin.

Its really great for all skin type, especially on my skin since i really hate using cream based product, it irritates my skin and i kinda hate the sticky feeling if i used a cream based product.... while su hyang snow intensifying essence is a water magnet gel essence totally water based.


Nail Care

Honestly speaking im not good on putting nail polish or nail colors on my nails...hehehehe i rely on nail parlor to do it for me, or else ill let my fingers hurt .. (^_^) but i do have strange hobby in collecting nail colors..

I just love this 3 shades the most....


The Face Shop Plus +1 Lip Care Stick in Pomegranate

Knowing my obsession for lip glosses, its irritating when applying gloss on chapped or dry lips. I've found a compelling need to constantly apply lipbalm to keep my lips from cracking.

I'd say that this lipbalm is a convenient, must have lip care stick for soft and healthy lips. With non sticky, light weight formula that contains Macadamia Nut oil, Petroleum jelly, castor oil.

The Face Shop Fruit Jelly Tube

The first time that i smell such a sweet lip gloss. Too sweet that you can really feel like chewing the whole tube (^_^) ...

This gloss is very shiny which can provide lots and lots of shine to even the very dull lips and bring back its shine perfectly....   



So thats all for me....... hope you all like it as well as i did   (^_^)

4 comments:

  1. what are the prices of Plus +1 Lip Care Stick in Pomegranate & the fruit jelly tube? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @imsuperdiana - it differs on the place or country dear, like for me im staying in Philippines so its quiet cheap... ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lux Mae im from Philippines too. hehe. so how much do they cost? (Plus +1 Lip Care Stick in Pomegranate & the fruit jelly tube) :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. imsuperdiana - is that so? where in the Phils. are you staying? so sorry dear i forget the price...

    ReplyDelete