Tuesday, December 6, 2011

[Trans] Kim Hyung Jun - ‘What Happened in Yokohama’ (Lie to Me OST Concert BTS) #1 + #2 [01/05.12.11]

credits:   Hyungjun.co.kr + xiaochu@Quainte501.com (English translation)


Re-post with full credits.



‘What Happened in Yokohama’ (Lie to Me OST Concert BTS) #1




Hello, this is Kim HyungJun~
I felt really good that..
You are already loving “Top Star Kang Min”!!
Thank you for coming to fetch me~





Will be meeting with everyone again
With ‘Lie To Me’ OST Concert
I am extremely excited!!!!!





Calming my excitement.. and trying not to make any mistakes
I should work hard on the rehearsal right?
MIC CHECK one two one two~





It has been a long time since I’ve done it together with Freemind
So I am very happy. 1, 2, 3, 4~~~~





Well, now it’s HyungJun’s turn! Go!!



‘What Happened in Yokohama’ (Lie to Me OST Concert BTS) #2





Because I am going into something new called “acting”
The performance I’ve done with everyone
I do!! miss a little~!!





But even so, let’s restrain that feeling
Running towards everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!





Are you surprised…^^
I am very happy!!!




There is this song among my songs right?
“No other woman but you~”
Me too! It’s alright if there is no one else but just everyone!





Well.. lastly, Ladies & Gentleman!!!
Please give me lots of support.. for my transformation into an actor!
In that sense, we should say ‘hwaiting’ together for once
1, 2, 3~











0 comments:

Post a Comment