Wednesday, October 19, 2011

[News] Kim Hyun Joong - Japan tour sold out, additional concert dates added

wow! nice one!




credits:   allkpop.com






Kim Hyun Joong has announced that he will be adding additional concert dates to his Japanese tour next month thanks to an influx of fans who’ve been requesting for more.

Starting from November 9th, Kim Hyun Joong was originally scheduled to tour seven cities (Osaka, Sapporo, Sendai, Hiroshima, Yokohama, Nagoya, and Fukuoka) for a 15-day tour. However, tickets were immediately sold out, and three times the expected amount of fans applied, totaling to 90,000 applicants.

Fans who weren’t able to purchase tickets the first time around continuously made requests, and his Japanese company responded by adding an additional stop in Tokyo.

From November 19th and 20th, he’ll be putting on three concerts at the Tokyo International Forum (A Hall) for a 5,000 member audience. Kim Hyun Joong will be performing songs from his two mini-albums, “Break Down” and “Lucky“.

In related news, he will begin his three week promotion for “Lucky Guy” starting with Mnet‘s ‘M! Countdown‘ on October 20th.





Source + Photos: W Star News via Naver




1 comment:

  1. Kim Hyun Joong, I watched Goong for the first time 10.17.2011, the movie reminded me of so many things in my life both sad and good. Every 25 Million years, I'm 18 years older then you Kim Hyun Joong. The message about the pearls in my body shining reflecting gold and rainbow colors in the dark and in photo's when I wear red & white is true. Yes, it's still true even if I wear burgundy & white together. Thats why I don't wear that combination together. At the end of the ep's the license plate showed both my year of birth 67 and one of my younger sisters date of birth 29. I will truly love you forever, although, I haven't seen you in person only in a realistic dream Kim Hyun Joong, fate is wonderful, yet sad at times. Djinn within your Djinn Sherelle Elizabeth Rippy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?
    v=Kosy1KjALWk&feature=player_embedded

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktFqrfWL2jg

    ReplyDelete