Wednesday, July 27, 2011

[News] Kim Hyun Joong - Has been changed [27.07.11]

credits:   http://en.korea.com/


Re-post with full credits.




On the 26th, Kim Hyun Joong was on KBS JOY's Show. Lee So Ra's 2nd Proposal and talked about his change. "Before, I couldn't talk about alcohol and girlfriend, but now I can do whatever I want. I'm enjoying my song and dance too", he said.

He confessed, he had girlfriend, who he has been dating for 3 years. He said, "If I like a girl I don't say hello to her. If I talk to her I'm afraid she will know I like her. That's why I avoid talking to her. But I ask actively if I really like someone.

He also gave thanks to his fans. "My fans supported me a lot and they made me to grow. I want to invite them to my last concert as a singer someday. Thank you for showing your love for me for 6 years," he said.



Source:   TV Report from Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment