Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Young Saeng makes dream come true!

he surely is making everyone's dream come true not only his..^^


credits:  b2ment + popseoul.com + kimhyunjoongfan



Well, at least my dream.

Singer Heo Young-saeng‘s new agency, B2m Entertainment, released photos behind-the-scenes of their talent recording his new album. The upcoming Double Ser’s solo project will be heading our way on April 22nd.

The Lee Hyo-ri /Chitty Chitty Bang establishment tweeted photos of the singer in the recording studio perfecting the sounds of his solo project.

B2M: “This is how he looks while he is recording^^ You’ve worked hard~~~~”




Now, how did my dream come true?  I have always wanted to be apart of the whole recording process, and seeing Young-saeng in one of the my favorite places (the recording studio) is like dream.

With all the sentimental tissues aside, What do think about the photos of the next SS501 member prepping to take the stage?


2 comments:

  1. I'll be expecting his comeback with so much excitment! Good luck, Prince!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Malexx28 - me too eonni!! am so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete