Thursday, March 24, 2011

[News] Kim Hyung Jun Solo Transformation "SS501 new fans that did not know"

credits:   http://www.newsen.com/



[Newsen  News]

Singer Kim Hyung Joon (25) SS501 as the youngest solo drew back the title. Is yeoseo alone. Comes buried in the seriousness of his eyes. Whether it is here, but I know a place 'with five of the horse was standing alone on stage, Kim Hyung Joon.

"The first broadcast yiyo? Camera rehearsals to choreograph all Till wrong enough tension did a lot. 'Let's work hard' he risked self hypnosis. I went up on stage so the stage Constitution suggests otherwise because I'm neck. (laughter) my heart feels like bursting I felt a flutter. "

First mini album title song 'oH! aH! '(Oh, Oh), a stylish chorus rhythm with an impressive song. Kim Hyung Joon, " a unique and sophisticated style for finding the most was difficult, "he told us. "It took about two months to receive the title song. Music is the most I've grown a worry. 'Do you have to do alone,' he was gonna mainteu control. Solo sorties took me a long time before you make up your mind."

2-3 weeks hadaboni solo hardest hearts gradually, "I do not too bad himself. Easy," was changed to. "I noticed I became more so alone activities. Little things that worry was awarded due to stress.'ve Got too much determination. SS501 when the situation is that I do not do something now, otherwise, Though Lee'm stuck."

Kim Hyung Joon for his first solo album, "I will about 80 points," he said. His own music, happy music was worth the public 's reaction because he was also sympathetic. "I'm satisfied with the results. 'Kim Hyung Joon's changed a lot.'re Even easier to own' I've heard a lot of the story. Singosik chigoneun unsuccessful solo right? (Laughter)"

Group served as the waiting room atmospheres in the music program is also still feel the absence of SS501. The fact that people feel alone in a crowded when I may feel empty, is sometimes awkward.

"Keopeuldaenseuyo female dancers and you already act as SS501 since I've done a lot. Now, with fans ages enter to see a mature gone. 'Do you recognize the stage' and have a lot of reaction. my man, you know? business. "

Praise and encouragement from the fans to the Kim Hyung Joon is a driving force to move. SS501 his side since his debut, while also ensuring golsupaen, the Musical 'caffeine' and reporting of Kim Hyung Joon attractive but they are felt. Kim Hyung Joon, "There were a lot Aunt Fan toxic," he said.

"You're the most expensive time to 0.6 to 7 years of time invested to give the fans like me when I feel better about wanting to do well. While I was SS501 members who do not know that I'm not. Of course, now I have a SS501 was clearly 'a solo singer Kim Hyung Joon SS501 was two' When I hear the words I feel good. "

Words and music are continuing to work on creative activities, such as Kim Hyung Joon, "Wheesung, Hwayobi, IU would love to work alongside," he said. "Brother (Kim) Kibum with lyrics, I'm composing. Literally 'brave brothers, Joe.'d Like a lot of outside work."

Kim Hyung Joon end of March the country dedicated to activities planned to cross back to Japan in April. However, due to the earthquake has temporarily put off the schedule. Kim Hyung Joon to the activities of local fans a chance to have a little more. Kim Hyung Joon, "Japan was startled by the earthquake," said "the lack of words, the top level," he expressed his sadness.
"Park Jin-young, Lee Soo Man, I want to succeed as a producer like Tony's got the wind. I
know ia not aneasy task. Just want to try backwards. Cute little look into creating a team I
think we as SS501. So far, as soon as you think is the fate 'that felt the lot. We are trying to think of life goals and will be carried out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment